A Short Respite

Thursday, May 06, 2010 | View Comments

We're on the verge of a flurry of USMNT activity as the real preparations for the World Cup begin.


It seems the perfect time for me to take a short break.


If you're a regular here, you might have noticed that there was no new content yesterday. That wasn't necessarily a planned thing, I just didn't find myself with the itch to get something out, nor did inspiration strike me. I've decided that I'm going to turn that natural break into a more calculated one, and wanted to let everyone know that while there may be nothing from me (this does not preclude our other writers from posting, by the way) in the next few days, I will be back in short order. Probably no more than a few days.


There's also a chance I'll do the UStream get together tonight, so it's worth stopping by later to check on the status of that.


Talk at ya later.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy