A Necessary Hiatus

Monday, September 13, 2010 | View Comments
Hello all. Jason here. 


Recent personal events have forced me to conclude that now is the time for a bit of a hiatus for me.  Believe it or not there are more important things in my life than thinking and writing about soccer, and those things are imposing themselves right now. 


I don't know how long I'll be gone, nor am I quite sure what this means for my podcasting efforts yet, but I'll do my best to keep all of you updated as events warrant.  You loyal readers, love me or hate me, that have helped turn MFUSA into quality place for American soccer discussion have gotten me through some hard times before, and I'm sure I'll be back sooner rather than later to lean on you again.


There are others around here, quality writers like Keith and Jason Kuenle, that have free reign to post whenever they please.  That means that MFUSA won't go completely silent, which gives me some solace.


Cheers, and I hope to talk to you soon.


Jason Davis
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy