Vinyl Ready Art - Road Signs

I've been batting around the idea of doing a mid-week call in show via UStream for some time; while that hasn't gotten off the ground due mostly to the amount of work involved and the money required, I'm considering a stop-gap, at least for one night.


So if you would be interested in listening to me, and possibly others via Skype, ramble on American soccer topics (perhaps with a bit of Euro thrown in) around 8:30 PM EDT tonight, please be so kind as to say so in the comments. I'd like to have an idea of what kind of interest there is, and since I'm not going to do structured show with topics pre-planned, I'll be relying on people in chat, on Twitter, and through Skype to keep things moving along.


As this is an experimental endeavor (if it goes off), there won't be a podcast of it; one night only, live on UStream, the MFUSA (did I mention I would probably be doing this solo?) Footy Free-for-All.


If there's enough response, I'll be back here with the details of how to listen, what time, and how best to interact while I'm broadcasting.

***


*UPDATE*

Alright, looks like there's just enough interest to make this a go. We'll kick off at 8:30 PM Eastern.

There's a chat room below the player. You can also tweet me @MFUSA with any thoughts, or call in on Skype name americansoccershow.


blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy