Changes, Additions, Tweaks

Monday, July 26, 2010 | View Comments
Close-up of a route traced on a map

Time to update everyone on the changes afoot here at MFUSA. If you've been paying attention, and you're a sharp lot so I know you are, you might have noticed a few new names on the bylines of posts. These new writers are people who responded to my call for new contributors a few weeks ago.


This change, going from a mostly one-man blog to a team effort, will serve a few purposes: one, it will help me hone my editor's eye, something I've wanted to do for quite some time, and two, it will increase the amount of coverage the site provides. The goal is to keep standards high and posts insightful while giving you more posts on more subjects. I'm simply not capable of hitting everything worth talking about, so I'm happy for the help. Don't worry though, I'll still be churning out my usual quantity of nonsense.


If you find yourself curious about these new writers, visit the "Writers" page linked at the top of the site. As their first posts go up, I'll be adding biographical blurbs about them to the page.


And since I'm here, I might as well ask for reader input. I'm opening the floor to suggestions for things you'd like out of MFUSA in the future; I can't promise we can make them all happen, but we'll certainly consider anything.

blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy