Best Soccer Blog 2009

Monday, November 23, 2009 | View Comments

Match Fit USA, along with a "Who's Who" of American soccer blogs, has been nominated for USSoccer.com's Best Blog of 2009. Thank you to all the nominated the site; we haven't even hit our one year anniversary yet, and I'm completely humbled by the support.


I'm also humbled, and rightly so, by the company; from the in-depth USMNT analysis of The Shin Guardian, to the all-around excellence of Pitch Invasion (my favorite blog), as well as the journalistic chops of sites like Soccer By Ives, Soccer Insider and No Short Corners (not to mention the great team-centric work of Hillcrest Road), the list is formidable.


I have no real delusions of winning, but I implore you to vote for whomever you think is the best blog out there. You really can't go wrong, but if you do choose to vote for MFUSA, I thank you in advance.

The voting page is here.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy