MLS Cup Reaction-What's To Come

Monday, November 23, 2009 | View Comments
MLS Cup - Los Angeles Galaxy v Real Salt Lake

Real Salt Lake are your 2009 MLS Champions. Wow, what a game.


It's late on the evening (morning?) after the MLS Cup Final, and I'm only moments away from dragging myself off to bed; but before I go, I wanted to outline what you can expect from MFUSA in light of the events in Seattle.


I should have a post on the spectacle that is the MLS Cup Final up sometime Monday morning; the game itself and the drama it carried were fantastic showcases for the league, and rightly deserve a look. I also plan to follow up with a piece on the field surface at Qwest, and how it turned a potentially well-played game into a series of poor touches, bad passes, and ugly tackles. Injuries were too big a part of tonight's match, and while Qwest served as a nice backdrop for the game, too much was lost by playing it on artificial grass.*


I'm also hoping to cajole our other MFUSA writers into giving their thoughts on what took place tonight, be it on the game as a whole, the Final-as-showpiece, or the ugly PK miss by Landon Donovan in what might be his last MLS match.


Check back regularly as we attempt to look at the MLS Cup Final from every angle possible.

*All of that is dependent on if I can get my brain to work tomorrow. Here's to hoping.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy