Canada Has Awards Too

Thursday, December 03, 2009 | View Comments

Friend of MFUSA The 24th Minute has been nominated for the best Canadian sports blog; after Duane's kind promotion of this site's candidacy for US Soccer's Best Blog of '09, it only seems right that I ask you (American, Canadian, or otherwise) to go vote for his site.


Far be it for me to suggest you vote for a site unworthy of it though, so be assured that The 24th Minute is, in fact, the best Canadian sports blog out there. Sure, I only visit the footy ones, but I'm confident in my assessment.


Although Some Canadian Guys is pretty damn good, too. Crap, this is tougher than I thought.


So, go vote for Duane, or Some Canadian Guys. You can't go wrong.


Damnit. I just remembered Ben Knight's Onward Soccer.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy