GQ UK Posts the Reaction

Monday, February 07, 2011 | View Comments

On the suggestion of a Twitter friend (who just so happens to be an American soccer-appreciating Englishman from Manchester - @shades846), I hipped the GQ UK Twitter account to my reaction to the Sons of Ben piece that has caused so much ruckus.


To their credit, they responded by asking if they could post the reactions on their site. Both my original reaction piece and the post containing Brody's points of contention can now be found alongside the digital version of the original story.


My response piece is here (the only time I ever expect my name will appear beneath a GQ masthead) and the piece with Brody's beefs is here.


Bravo to GQ UK for posting criticism of the original story and allowing their web readers to get the American perspective.


-JD
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy