Match Fit USA Podcast #2

Sunday, February 22, 2009 | View Comments
Match Fit USA Podcast #2 is here; hopefully this one is a little better than the first effort.

Run time is 42:42

Just an outline of what I talked about this week:
1. Headlines (Beckham, Edu, Donovan)
2. Media Watch (Fox News, ESPN Sportscenter)
3. Next Step (MLS expansion, TV announcers)
4. Looking Ahead (CONCACAF Champions League, Beckham, Donovan)

For some reason the vocal quality got all screwed up when I exported the audacity file to mp3, so I apologize for that.

Also, I did get the podcast up on iTunes;

Match Fit USA on iTunes

Or search "Match Fit USA" if that doesn't work.

Here is the file for direct download:

Match Fit USA Podcast #2



*Update* The podcasts themselves don't seem to be showing up in iTunes. I have no idea why that is, but I'm trying to fix it.
**Update** Okay, so #2 is on iTunes, but #1 is nowhere to be found. Not sure why.
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy