Landon Donovan didn't make the squad today for Bayern's Champions League quarterfinal match with Sporting Lisbon, and the German giants rolled to a 5-0 win.

So what does it mean?

More than likely Donovan will return to MLS at the end of his loan, something which has been something of a foregone conclusion for a couple of days now. Not making the bench in Lisbon is just the final nail in the coffin. I'm on record that it's not necessarily a bad thing, since Munich may not be the best place for him anyway.

If Donovan comes back hungry, and there's no reason to think he won't, he should play well enough to be with a team in a top four European league this time next year.

In the meantime, he can help revitalize the mess that is the LA Galaxy.

I know I have yet to comment on Houston's 1-1 draw with Atlante last night, but be assured I will. I may do a complete CCL roundup in the next day or two.
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy