DC United March: A Request

Friday, May 08, 2009 | View Comments

Despite being a vocal supporter of the DC United fan march tomorrow, and despite the coverage that I've given the effort here, I will be unable to actually attend

Trust me, it's not by choice, but such is the life of the unpaid blogger. Family concerns have intruded, and I will only be able to be with La Barra Brava and all of the others in spirit.

I've taken my fair share of heat over it already, so I beg your forgiveness.

I may not be able to attend, but I am still hoping to have post-march reports to share with everyone here; to that end, I'm asking for the help of anyone who will be in Lincoln Park tomorrow.

If you have a camera and plan on taking pictures, please send them to me at matchfitusa@gmail.com

If fancy yourself a writer and want to have your report posted here, or simply have information and experiences to share, please send that along as well.

I'll certainly have reaction from the Barra Brava leadership following the march, and it would be great to have pictures and first-hand accounts to share.

There are a lot of people from around the country interested in the march and it's execution, and you'd be doing both me and them a favor.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy