A Plea

Saturday, May 16, 2009 | View Comments
Some of you know, some of you don't: blogging is a thankless task (for the most part). Some of us do it for fun, some of us do it for self-gratification (and to make us feel more important than we really are). Some of us do it because it combines our passions into a neat little package, and give us a voice we might not have otherwise had.

If you couldn't tell, I'm in that last group.

I'm not here to profit from this enterprise, at least not yet. I rarely, if ever, ask for anything from you beyond the honor you already do me by reading what I write. But that doesn't mean that MFUSA doesn't need a little help, especially as I want to constantly improve the product I give you.

So, in that spirit, I'm here to ask for a favor. I'm not claiming poverty, or threatening to go away, and I'm not even going to ask you to donate directly to MFUSA as you could with the donate button to your right; no, I'm just going to ask that you click an ad every now and then. Especially those for Who Are Ya Designs, a company that has recently pulled advertising from World Soccer Daily and deserves plaudits for the act. Hell, I won't even ask you to click the ad if you don't intend to buy anything; but if you are in the market for a shirt that is clever and stylish, there's no reason you can't come here to get there. Makes sense right?

I'm sorry for this brief interruption in the regular MFUSA fare. I certainly don't want you, the loyal reader, to think I'm attempting to take advantage of that loyalty. I'm simply attempting to ramp things up around here (specifically with the podcast, which I kindly ask you to check out if you haven't done so already), and a little click here and there will help that happen.

End of plea. Cheers.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy