The Movement Goes National

Friday, May 01, 2009 | View Comments
My little throw away thought has picked up a good amount of steam over the last few days, and I wanted to take the opportunity to highlight all the writers and blogs that have either pledged their support for the cause, or given it a mention.

This list is not intended to be comprehensive; in fact, if you know of a blog/site that has jumped on board that I don't have listed here, please leave it in the comments.

The Beautiful Game
Avoiding the Drop
Ed Morgans, DC United Examiner
Again from Ed
Ginge Talks the Footy
The Midnight Ride
Unprofessional Foul
WV Hooligan
MLS Daily
The DCenters

It has also made it's way around Twitter more than once:
MLS Rumors
American Soccer News (and all of their team tweeters)

I'm sure there's a few I'm aware of that I'm still missing, and the idea has been mentioned at Big Soccer as well. I don't think it's anywhere done spreading it's tentacles by any means, and next week will be crucial for further growing the buzz ahead of May 9th.

I kindly ask you to aid in the effort. Hit up each and every relevant site you can think of, let them know you support the movement, and ask them to mention it.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy