State of the Podcast Update

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 | View Comments

No one has asked about it, so perhaps no one cares, but the podcast is on hold for one more week while I get things together at MFUSA Headquarters.

I'm doing some work to that end tonight, so wish me luck and cross your fingers. If everything goes well, expect a new podcast (along with a major announcement) early next week.

I may be checking in later tonight if I can find the time, and I'm still working on more background for the CBA.

*UPDATE*
Had some provisional success last night (up way too late), so things are looking good for the new and higher profile podcast coming up early next week. I will also be a guest on Winning Ugly Radio tonight, with the episode to be released on Friday, so look out for that.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy