The MFUSA Weekend

Friday, May 01, 2009 | View Comments
Just a brief note on what promises to be an insanely hectic weekend for MFUSA.

Tomorrow is taping day for the MFUSA Soccer Show, and it will be the first episode to include the new full-time co-host, Zach "Ginge" Woosley, under his new title. From here on out, Zach and I will be covering American soccer to the best of our abilities, with an occasional guest sprinkled in for good measure. Stay tuned for this week's show, which will cover everything from "Keep United in DC" to Blanco to the U.S. Open Cup.

I'm also headed to RFK to cover DC Untied-FC Dallas tomorrow night, and while I'm certain to fumble my way through my first ever "journalistic" assignment, I hope to have good stuff to share with you Sunday or Monday. The actual reporting will be done for MLS Daily, so be sure to look there for my story.

Comment away people. Those of you that are fans of the podcast, show Ginge some love. Those of you with reporting experience, help me out with any tips or tricks.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy