- Jason Davis

We dropped the new show on Saturday night, but I'm sharing it with you this morning. That means a few lines of discussion have already gone stale, but it's a good show nonetheless. What other soccer podcast includes reference to Gus Johnson, Reading Rainbow and Archer?


Segment 1:

I talk about my weekend covering youth soccer, which is why there was no show last week, before we get into Stu Holden's injury and the potential USMNT fallout.


Segment 2:

We cover First Kick and the start of a new season before getting into Ochocinco's trial at Kansas City. Emails and @jrodius' hashtag brownies on the back end.


Segment 3:

The emails lead us into my admittedly ill-advised campaign to have Gus Johnson call just ONE MLS game. There's a Facebook page, but I don't have the link at the moment.


Thanks for listening, talk to you next week. Send us emails, and like us on Facebook.


We're a fantasy league through ESPN Soccernet's new MLS fantasy game "FC Manager." The group is "American Soccer Show" and the password is "theginge". Go create your team - it's not too late to join in.












Make sure you utilize those share buttons below and help spread the word. Pretty please.


If you got this far, I might as well tell you that I've started an experimental daily podcast. I have no idea how long it will last, but for the time being, take a listen and let me know what you think.

--
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy