Something New: A Daily Podcast

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 | View Comments
- Jason Davis

If you follow me on Twitter, you might have caught the first edition of a new, experimental podcast I'm recording daily. After considering how best to distribute the new podcast, which for the time being has no name (it had a name, but I hated it), it occurs to me that the simplest way is to just post it here and let the MFUSA readership have at it.


This particular podcast is quick and dirty, recorded on my Android phone while I commute to work every weekday morning. I don't plan to layout the pod in advance, so it will generally just be me babbling about whatever is top of mind for about 20 minutes.


If you want to hear yesterday's debut episode, you can download it here.


Here's today's. I mostly talk Stu Holden and Charlie Davies.




All feedback is welcome.


Oh, I suppose I should note that there might be cursing from time to time. If you're offended by four-letter words, don't listen to the last minute or so.

--
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy