A Thank You

Friday, July 03, 2009 | View Comments

I'd like to interrupt our regularly scheduled programming for just a moment to express a since thank you. June was Match Fit USA's biggest month ever (by far), and it's extremely humbling to me how many of you find something worthwhile here.

As the blog and the podcast continue to evolve, you can expect that there will be as much quality content as I can pump out. Others have joined the fold as well, and those of you that make MFUSA part of your regular footy rotation should already be familiar with the work of Jason Kuenle, who contributes on a semi-regular basis. We've also added Kevin McCauley, and while Kevin and I disagree on several subjects, I think he'll bring a new element to the site, and create new and healthy debate.

A blogger's lifeblood is word of mouth, and so I kindly ask you to help spread the word about both the site and the podcast. If you're part of a soccer community, be it online or out in the real world, and you enjoy MFUSA, let others know about us. It will only help things grow around here, which should eventually mean both better and more frequent content.

Finally, a hearty thanks to all of the haters as well. There are clearly some of you out there, above and beyond the ones that choose to denigrate me at every opportunity. I know that if everyone liked me, I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks to everyone again.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy