ESPN has a fairly popular (from what I understand; my phone game is seriously lacking at the moment) iPhone app out for the World Cup. People who know things tell me it's up to #4 in some rankings of this type of stuff. Hooray for World Cup interest, but boo to ESPN for this promotional image.


First of all, the American outlet for the World Cup has the English winning? Come on! Show a little confidence in the Yanks, dammit. And did it have to be Davies listed as the American goal scorer? When was this image created? And I just noticed that it says "Group A", which means it was created before December at the latest. Maybe they should have updated the image for their promotional package...just sayin. Wait though - if that's the case, how did they know the U.S. would play England? I'm so confused.


Oh well. At least the app looks fairly cool. Maybe I'll have an iPhone by 2014 and can partake of this stuff.


I'd provide a link to the app if you wanted to try it out, but I honestly don't even know where to look.


Look for more of these short bite-sized posts during the World Cup. There are plenty of things to talk about, and it's probably not necessary for me to write 800 words every time out.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy