Game Day

Saturday, January 24, 2009 | View Comments
FINALLY, THE NATIONAL TEAM HAS COME BACK TO CARSON!

To play Sweden.

Again.

Still, it's international soccer, and I'll definitely be watching. All I'm really hoping for is a little bit of magic out of Sacha, some flashes of brilliance out of Kenny or Charlie, and a decent enough showing overall to send me to bed happy tonight.

Not sure if I'm going to be able to spoon out any thoughts on anything else, but you never know. I always say that, then spit out something I didn't know was coming. If a topic strikes me as worth talking about today, I'll be back.

I did catch an article from Grahame Jones at the LA Times discussing the possibility that the entire 2010 World Cup team could be internationally based. I could probably get a couple thousand words out of the topic, but I want to think about the pros and cons a bit first.

Enjoy your soccer today, no matter what you're watching.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy