State of the Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 | View Comments
I was hoping to post again today, but a rough spell at work has me a little fried. Instead, I'm going to address a couple of things directly related to the blog itself, and leave the opinions and analysis for tomorrow (depending on what I come up with).

It seems I've hit the glass ceiling of the blogosphere; my readership hasn't increased as much as I would have hoped recently (in fact, I'm stagnating), despite my (and some others, you know who you are) best efforts. I'm going to ignore the possibility that what I do here simply isn't good enough to draw in the readers; I'm pretty sure I'm a decent writer, and I know there's plenty of nonsense out there in the Internet soccer world that I can more than hold my own against. It's certainly possible that things get a little too heavy around here for some people's taste, and since I'm not commenting on the news of the day as so many other do, it could be that I'm too niche.

With all that said, I'm putting it to you, my loyal readers (and there are a few of you, and thank you very much) to help me out. Surfing the web for most people is a passive experience, so I completely understand those of you who choose not to comment or have no interest in helping your friendly neighborhood blogger out. But on the off chance some of you have thoughts, or ideas, or concepts you think are worth discussing, and that you'd either like to see me add to my content or write about in the way I do, I'd like to ask you to send them my way. Consider this polite begging; I have no intention of closing up shop, and there might be a few things in the near future that will drastically increase my exposure (fingers crossed), but for the moment I need all the help I can get.

So step on up, I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to pick your own method; comments are always nice, but if you'd like to contact me in a more private manner, just shoot me an email.

Thanks.

jbdavis1 [at] gmail.com
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy