San Jose Stadium Land Update

Monday, April 06, 2009 | View Comments
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Crashing, extremely soon, but I wanted to a bit of news I came across tonight:


The City of San Jose has restructured the soccer stadium land deal, a good sign that things are moving forward on an Earthquakes facility. I'll say it again because I still can't figure it out, and I have no qualms about beating a dead horse: Why only 15,000?

Anyway, good to see something happen in San Jose, and I was happy to see that the team expects the place to be ready to go by 2012 or 2013. That's fairly exciting information. Slowly but surely, the league is moving in the right direction on the stadium issues.

Now, if only the news was as good coming out of Houston and DC.

And I'd pretty much take any news out of New England at this point.

No jump this time, unless you want to comment on this news. My Bay Area readers should feel free to give us more info if they have more background on the story.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy