Beckham Fallout

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 | View Comments
There a significant repercussions of yesterday's snow day, foremost being the giant pile of work on my desk this morning. I'm going to have to keep this brief, but I did want to throw out a quick take on the Beckham situation.

He's coming back in the summer, after finishing the year with Milan? What?

Landon Donovan is hella jealous.

I don't get it. I really don't. I don't understand how this benefits the Galaxy or MLS. My sense though, without having any idea of the specifics, is that this is the Galaxy's doing. Does anybody actually think it's a good idea to thrust Becks back into that team in the middle of the season?

Bruce Arena should be getting hazard pay.
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy