Time to Crow, Changes Coming

Thursday, March 19, 2009 | View Comments


Yesterday was a pretty good day for Match Fit USA; not only did I make an appearance on the upcoming episode of Winning Ugly Radio, but MFUSA was somehow connected with twofootedtackle's "Most Influential MLS Blogger" project.


Now, it does seem a bit of an aberration that MFUSA even sniffed those rankings, and Chris at twofootedtackle emailed me when this place popped up in his data to voice that concern. I agreed with Chris that MFUSA might be a little too young to rate as highly as his rankings seemed to indicate (you can see Chris explain this exact situation much better at his site). Still, I was happy just to hear Match Fit USA was even on the radar; if nothing else, it would seem to indicate that I'm doing something right.


And because I may possibly be doing just a little something right, I've decided to upgrade the look around here. I have always felt that the site is completely lopsided, and that maybe people have to tilt their heads to read the posts. So, with the assistance of Zach of Winning Ugly and Ginge Talks the Footy fame, who is infinitely better with this stuff than I am (even if he does have his cat picking MLS games), Match Fit USA will soon be getting a major makeover.


Get ready for the unveiling of a new logo, a new look, and the same old nonsense.


Oh, and don't forget that I'm liveblogging the Sounders-Red Bulls tonight, with a special guest commenter, the aforementioned Zach from Winning Ugly.
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy