Soccer Podcast Mail Time

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 | View Comments
For all of you that listen to the podcast, you know that I'm working hard to improve it with every edition. Number five will be no exception: I've learned some things that should make it sound better, and I may work in more elements and try to lighten the mood just a touch.

In the spirit of the ever-improving podcast, I'd like to ask for your help.

In the interest of examining alternate opinions, thoughts, and ideas, I want to invite anyone who has the time and interest to email me with your thoughts. If there's something on your mind when it comes to American soccer, the media, the National Team, MLS, etc., and you want to share with the class, I would love to include it in the podcast.

If you guys would prefer I present a few questions to get the old brain gears moving, I could probably cook some up; say so in the comments, or email me directly.

Thanks.

jbdavis1 {at} gmail.com (don't forget the 1!)
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy