Site Update & Changes

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 | View Comments
Allow me to update all that wonder just exactly what is going on around here:

I've been alerted that the iTunes page does not show any episodes; I've tried to find a work around, and have resubmitted my podcast to iTunes. Hopefully this fixes the problem in short order. You will, however, have to resubscribe. I will update the link for that as soon as I get confirmation from iTunes.

Also, another big change is coming to Match Fit USA, one that is probably a much bigger deal to me than it will be to you, but stay tuned nonetheless.

Done. No need to click the "read more" junk.

*UPDATE* You know that thing that I'm probably more excited about than you are? Yeah, it's done. The address for Match Fit USA is now www.matchfitusa.com

No more blogspot junk, so update your bookmarks accordingly.
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy