I'm a Multi-Tasking Fool

Thursday, March 12, 2009 | View Comments
Busy, busy BUSY morning, so I'm multi-tasking my life away. Don't expect much from me today as I'm juggling the actual job, the MLS-Daily column, and various other personal concerns.

Quickly though, a few things I'm thinking about:

The Anheuser-Busch involvement in the St. Louis bid is WAY overblown.

I won't care about Beckham's supposed "committment" to American soccer and MLS until he actually shows it.

The $15 million pulled from the renovation fund by the Portland city council will cause a lot of consternation, but be no big deal in the end.

Provided everything we're hearing is true, and Vancouver and Portland will be playing in MLS in 2011, the Cascadia Cup will become, by default, the second most coveted domestic trophy by any MLS team. How sad.

You're probably on your own until later, so yuk it up in the comments so I have something to break the monotony every now and then.
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy