MLS Daily Column 3/27

Friday, March 27, 2009 | View Comments


My new column for MLS Daily is now up over there, so check it out and give me some feedback (either here or there, doesn't matter).

It's probably not my best work, but I think the sentiment is solid.

Link after the jump, with a few more thoughts.

MLS Daily Column 3/27

Once again, I have to thank TJ at MLS Daily for giving me the opportunity to use his forum. There's also a chance I may cover a game or two for him in the future, click some of those ad thingies or hit that donate button and help make sure I'm prepared (back to that laptop thing again).

I promise that everything earned through MFUSA will go directly back into MFUSA. With a little kickstart, I can provide you guys with a lot more content, and make this place even better. I would be forever in your debt.
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy