MLS Saturday Plans

Saturday, March 21, 2009 | View Comments

What a glorious day for the first Saturday of the MLS season. The Birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and there's not a cloud in the sky (actually there are clouds now, but there weren't when I originally planned on posting this, several hours ago).

I've moved my home office so that I can now watch matches on TV and the Internet while blogging, something you would have thought I would have done a long time ago. Sometimes I'm just a little slow like that.

I am also no longer sharing my office space with my young son, which means I won't be limited to posting when he is not sleeping (again, a fairly obvious change that should have happened ages ago, but what can you do).

Anyway, as I was saying, today it's the first Saturday of the MLS season. Coming off of the excitement of Thursday night, it'll be interesting to see if there's a little bump for some of those clubs that weren't necessarily expecting sell outs this weekend (I'm looking at you, FCD). I'm seriously considering a liveblog tonight, at least for round of matches (Columbus v. Houston at 8 ET and Chicago v. FC Dallas at 8:30 ET, and Toronto v. KC at 8:30 ET), so come by if you would like. I'll probably bounce back and forth between the two games that aren't on FSC. I think this liveblog will be more formal than the last one, as I'll be better prepared to take control of the situation.

Since it is Week 1, and everyone else is doing it (including a cat), I thought I'd go ahead and give my predictions for today.

Columbus 2 Houston 1

Chicago 3 Dallas 0

Toronto 1 Kansas City 1

Colorado 1 Chivas 2

New England 1 San Jose 1



    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy