I'm ready for my crow. I've got my "I Was Wrong" bib on, my plate is set, and my fork is at the ready.

Let me show you how it's done.

I was wrong.

That's it, and that's everything. I thought Bob Bradley had lost his team. I thought they had tuned him out. I thought he was incapable of getting them to play to their full potential.

About all of that, I was wrong. My call for Bob to step down is officially rescinded. No matter my feelings on his ultimate ability to put together and direct a successful World Cup team, there's no chance that Bob is going anywhere now. He has a free pass through the summer of 2010, and rightly so.

I followed along at work the best I could, getting an assist by the live blog that Kevin McCauley ran here.

So I'm off to watch the game. I'll be loving every minute, and snacking on crow the whole time.

I'll be back as soon as I can with post-match thoughts, Bradley-thoughts, what-does-it-mean thoughts, and why-the-hell-didn't-we-play-like-that-in-the-first-two-matches thoughts.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy