I have enough trouble maintaining a solid grasp on English to really give learning a second language much of an effort. I've managed to pick up a little Spanish here and there, and my public school French is good enough to get me a hotel room with a view of the sea (the cat is under the table); but anything more than curse words and basics, and I have to turn to Google Translate.

And because I'm a news junkie, I've gone out and found a few non-English language stories on tonight's match.

First, a story from Honduras (I think) on the match, which includes a completely wacky projected American lineup. They have Kljestan in the midfield, and I'm probably more likely to start than Sacha. The most glaring error, however, is Guzan in goal. Not sure where that came from.

Next, something out of Costa Rica. Not only did I enjoy the Nats being called "gringos", the projected lineup presented is even stranger than that of the first story. Not sure how Ching would work on where he is in that alignment.

Last (for now), a translated interview with Landon Donovan. The American journos in Costa Rica have reported that the love press love Landon, both because of his Spanish language skills and his status.

Damn. Still over ten hours till kickoff.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy