USA-Costa Rica Match Day

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 | View Comments

Finally, international soccer is back. It seems like forever since the last time we saw the US take the field, and I'm pretty damned excited.

Just a reminder about what MFUSA and I personally have going on today:

I plan to post pre-match thoughts as they come to me, and I'll certainly be here with any breaking news that may come my way.


As my outlook shifts from optimism to dread (certain to happen), you may get the full range via posts. I also have my sure-to-be-wrong prediction at some point.

I have a scheduled appearance on Soccer Weekly Radio out of Orlando around 9:20 pm EDT

You can listen to the show by visiting the website of the station, 740 The Game, and clicking the "Listen Live" button.

After the appearance, I'll be rushing to my laptop to start up the trusty MFUSA live blog machine, hopefully in plenty of time for kick off (i.e. 10 pm EDT).

Several notable celebrities (okay, bloggers) have promised to stop by, and I expect we'll have a good rousing discussion while watching the US attempt to break the Saprissa curse. You won't want to miss it, and I more than encourage you to join in and give your observations of the game.

I encourage everyone, US National Team fan or not, to spew forth with your own pre-match thoughts and predictions in the comments of this post.

*NOTE* According to USSoccer.com, the game has been moved from ESPN to ESPN2, with pre-game coverage starting at 9:30 EDT and kickoff set for 10:06 EDT.

blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy