USA-Italy Thoughts to Come

Monday, June 15, 2009 | View Comments
It's been a hell of a day. Not because Italy (predictably) defeated the USMNT 3-1 in Pretoria; no, it's been a hell of a day for me personally. The loss doesn't help, of course, but we all knew it would be a tall order to beat the Azurri. Ricardo Clark's red card made it almost impossible.

I wasn't able to see the game being at work, so I have no thoughts for you yet. By most accounts, the US acquitted themselves well considering the circumstances created by the ejection. I hope to review the match via the magic of DVR when I get home this evening, and a full range of thoughts and emotions should be up on the site at some point later tonight.
blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy