USA-Spain Commentary

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 | View Comments
Apparently I can't drum up enough interest to merit a dedicated live blog, so I'm putting up a post just for your comments on todays USA-Spain match.

As I've mentioned, it will be extremely difficult for me to see much of the match live, so I'll be depending on you that can see it to provide real-time updates.

I'm not quite sure how the Disqus comment system will handle this, but you know know unless you try, right?

Anything and everything goes in this thread, so go ahead and kick it off with score and lineup predictions.

*UPDATE*

Here's your lineup for the Americans:

---------------Howard------------------
Spector---Onyewu---DeMerit---Bocanegra (C)
Dempsey----Bradley---Clark----Donovan
----------Altidore---Davies------------

**UPDATE**

Kevin McCauley from All Things Footy is looking for a place to park his live blog, so I'm giving him MFUSA for the match.

blog comments powered by Disqus
    KKTC Bahis Siteleri, Online Bahis

    Archive

    Legal


    Privacy Policy